Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Lemon Honey Tea

So after having had a terrible cough for a week I decided it was time to stop trying to take over the counter medicine and give the home remedies a try. I googled Lemon honey tea and found this recipe. I found this very helpful and as she says you can experiment with the amounts, there is no right or wrong combination. She boils water separately and then mixes it in a thermos, I boiled it all in a pot so I could breathe the steam as it cooked. This was actually really helpful for me, feel free to do what works best for you. Below are some pictures of the ingredients the final result. *Just a note: I used 3c water, 1 medium lemon, approx 4 T. of honey, and 1 inch of grated ginger (take the skin off before you grate it)
The final product!

Lemon

Honey
Ginger-I actually didn't know where to find Ginger or what it looked like until a few years ago. It's in the produce department:)

Hopefully this helps!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even know you had a blog. :) This is a great idea to put recipes and stuff on here. I kinda had the same idea with my blog, to help people and share my ideas, just with different things. I like the idea of everyone sharing what they know with others. I love your pictures! At first I thought you got them from a website, but then I realized you took them yourself and thought, duh! of course she took them herself! :) Your amazing! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I haven't worked on it in a while but as soon as school is out I'm hoping to get more things done and posted. I loved reading your blog, twas cute. Love ya !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!Glad you liked it! Let me know if you have any ideas about the makeup contest. ;)<3

    ReplyDelete